Rates & Insurance
Private Pay Rates per session:
- $180/individual session
- $200/family session
- Superbill provided upon request
- Sliding Scale offered on a limited basis.
- Tricare West
- Tricare Prime
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it, and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
- Active Duty military contact your PCM
- EAP from Cigna will need authorization
- I accept cash, check, and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
- All clients are required to have a credit/debit card on file, even if the preferred payment is check or cash.
- If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session. If you are using insurance, insurance companies do not reimburse for no show/late canceled sessions, and clients would be responsible for the full rate billed to the insurance company.
Any Other Questions:
- Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!